Не пройди мимо!

Beer

Как то раз вечером!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Заварка said:

Maybe something was brocken while merge, maybe stats of higth level armor and weapon influences .. but I don't understan how to win on mage now

To give you an idea of the strength of mages, my full limit pack is even considering reroll to mage.

It's the king of mass pvp, next to gladiator, and the best for 7v7.

Только что, Garbage сказал:

Nope, the stats are the same. you will figure it out. :) It was exactly the same on NEW.

I talk about dynasty and hight level ecnhant, att, olf+++. Maybe it does limit classes a litle stronges than mage classes. For example, now all jewerly, include fake, has stats of dynasty jewerly and its is free for all.

13 минут назад, Garbage сказал:

To give you an idea of the strength of mages, my full limit pack is even considering reroll to mage.

It's the king of mass pvp, next to gladiator, and the best for 7v7.

When you will damage by 600 and crit 2500  to melee characters what have twice hp, maybe u will change your view. But, if u can to win play for mage I want to see it

Edited by Заварка (see edit history)