[Auto-Event] Master of Enchanting on server L2R NEW

Vanilla

Изменить язык: image.php?di=CU8G.png

New_master_eng.jpg

Dear players!

Master Yogi is a dedicated disciple who has not been to Elmoraden for a long time and has finally returned from a long pilgrimage. He wants to share his story with anyone who wants to know it. For your patience and dedication, he will offer you such products that you can only dream of.

Ready to listen to him and enchant the Yoga Master's Staff for a reward?

inform_eng.png

• The event starts on May 26.
  • The end of the event on May 31 at 12:00 (GMT +3).
  • The event NPC will be in the world until May 31until 12:00 (GMT +3).

inform_short_eng.png

event_master_eng.png

inform_npc_eng.png

• ВIn the towns of Elmoraden, you can meet NPC Master Yogi, who will help with the event.
  • You can buy Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi from an NPC. Price: 3 000 Etc adena i00 0.jpg Adena.
  • You can buy Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon from an NPC. Price: 33 333 Etc adena i00 0.jpg Adena.
  • You can buy Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon 24 pcs. per account 1 time per 6 hours from an NPC. Price: 180 000 Etc adena i00 0.jpg Adena.
  • The NPC can exchange the Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi for a reward corresponding to its level of enchant. The staff must be equipped for exchange.

548e025758.jpg

inform_items_eng.png

Спойлер

Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi - is needed for enchant, in order to exchange it for a reward afterwards.
Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon - needed to enchant the staff

inform_desc_eng.png

Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpg Master Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon will drop from all monsters during the entire event

inform_event_maser_eng.png

To get a reward, an enchanted staff must be exchanged from NPC Master Yogi. The staff must be equipped.

Спойлер
  • Enchant level +1: No reward
  • Enchant level +2: No reward
  • Enchant level +3: No reward
  • Enchant level +4:   Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (High-Grade)
  • Enchant level +5:   Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg Life Stone Chest (Top-Grade)
  • Enchant level +6:   292674762d.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Bracelet or image-3.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Belt or image-4.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Cloak
  • Enchant level +7:   Etc fire stone i00 0.jpg Elemental Srones 5 pcs.
  • Enchant level +8:   Ench_am_stone_i04_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (Grade-S) 15%
  • Enchant level +9:   Etc blessed scrl of ench am s i05 0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +10: Ench_wp_stone_i04_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (Grade-S) 10%
  • Enchant level +11: Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +12: Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Random Soul Crystal - Stage 14
  • Enchant level +13: image.jpg Chest with Armor Recipe (Dynasty)
  • Enchant level +14: Crystal_Scroll_Belt.jpg Scroll: Enchant Belt of Destruction or Crystal_Scroll_Olf.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf of Destruction or Crystal_Scroll_Cloack.jpg Scroll: Enchant Cloak of Destruction
  • Enchant level +15: image.jpg Chest with Weapon Recipe (Dynasty)
  • Enchant level +16: Etc armor soul i00 0.jpg Secret Essence
  • Enchant level +17: rare_stone.jpg Rare Stone
  • Enchant level +18: image.jpg Chest with Sealed Armor (Dynasty)
  • Enchant level +19: Scroll_Armor_of_Destruction.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor of Destruction (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +20: Scroll_Weapon_of_Destruction.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon of Destruction (S-Grade)
  • Enchant level +21: image.jpg Chest with Weapon (Dynasty)
  • Enchant level +22: aq_a_ench.jpg Enchanted Ring of Queen Ant or zaken_a_ench.jpg Enchanted Earring of Zaken or orfen_a_ench.jpg Enchanted Earring of Orfen or core_a_ench.jpg Enchanted Ring of Core
  • Enchant level +23: frintezza_a_ench.jpg Reinforced Necklace of Frintezza or Accessory ring of baium i00 0.jpg Ring of Baium
  • Enchant level +24: Accessory earring of antaras i00 0.jpg Earring of Antharas
  • Enchant level +25: Accessory necklace of valakas i00 0.jpg Necklace of Valakas
  • Vanilla unpinned and locked this topic