Payment Request

отправил челу payment request mail cо вложением Raid Stone за 45 000 адены

адену как будто бы депозит 45к отняло у меня из инвентаря, а потом, когда он якобы "заплатил", вернуло. В итоге у меня минус Raid Stone, а адены не прибавилось.

проверьте плз

hruchevo.jpg

Edited by h3llary (see edit history)

разобрался, вложил адену два раза и в payment request и в посылку

челик скамнул аденку и отказался возвращать, заблочил меня. У него в инвентаре 80к, если можете мне их вернуть из его кармана - буду признателен. Знаю, что собственная невнимательность, но всё же элемент скама тут тоже присутствует 

Edited by h3llary (see edit history)
Только что, KlaypeX сказал:

i think is your mistake, outta dont scam you. You made a mistake in the mail so is not a scam, Just you re retard.

he lied to me that he didn't recieve any adena from me and then blocked me it's a scam. 

1 minute ago, h3llary said:

I asked to give back what belongs to me and he said he didn't receive it and then he blocked me, that's a lie and a scam. 

so in this server lie is a scam?. He never try to scam you. You send more adena and he received thats the fact. He dont need to refund to you nothing bcs you send the mail and was your mistake.  If he in the begining try to scam you is another thing, but is not the case here. 

3 минуты назад, KlaypeX сказал:

so in this server lie is a scam?. He never try to scam you. You send more adena and he received thats the fact. He dont need to refund to you nothing bcs you send the mail and was your mistake.  If he in the begining try to scam you is another thing, but is not the case here. 

he used the lies, my mistake to his advantage and since I lost the adena yes that's totally a scam. He don't need to refund me, but everyone needs to know this person is a scammer. 

1 minute ago, h3llary said:

he used the lies, my mistake to his advantage and since I lost the adena yes that's totally a scam. He don't need to refund me, but everyone needs to know this person is a scammer. 

everyone need to know you dont have how to send a payment request.

5 минут назад, KlaypeX сказал:

obviously he needs it way more than I do since this rat kept the adena xD he can enjoy it, but karma's a bitch, you know ;)

• Frigg locked this topic