Server restarts L2R UNT (Preventive maintenance, list of changes)

Second

• Valhalla-Age Curator

Изменить язык: image.php?di=NDVA.png

October 19, at 18:00 (GMT+3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: from 15 minutes to 1 hour.

• Added drop attribute in high-level locations (see NPC Yin for details);
  • The ability to select an attribute for the weapon of heroes at the monument is now available;
  • The first appearance of Antharas on Monday (10/19/2020) from 22:00 to 22:30;
  • The first appearance of Valakas on Tuesday (10/20/2020) from 22:00 to 22:30;
  • The ability to subclass the Overlord is now available.

October 22, at 15:30 (GMT+3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: to 15 minutes

• Fixed doors to entrance to Epic Boss Valakas;
  • Now in Kamaloka - Labyrinth of the Abyss level 78-80 is given an additional 10,000,000 SP upon 
    successful completion;
  • Clan Gate system has been changed. Now the time of opening a portal expires even if the character who opened it is out of the game;
  • Skill changes:
    • Skill10015 0.jpg Chain Strike - the recharge time of the skill is increased. Reduced the duration of the debuff effect on the target;
    • Skill3080 0.jpg Shield Strike - the power of the skill is lowered at all levels;
    • Skill0438 0.jpg Soul of the Phoenix - reduced amount of P. Atk;
    • Skill0283 0.jpg Summon Dark Panther - reduced amount of P. Atk;
    • Skill0028 0.jpg Aggression - reduced duration of debuff;
    • Skill0018 0.jpg Aggression Aura - reduced duration of debuff;
    • Skill0009 0.jpg Sonic Buster - reduced recharge time;
    • Skill0007 0.jpg Sonic Storm - reduced recharge time.
  • Valhalla-Age Curator

October 30, at 13:45 (GMT+3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: approximately 5 minutes

• Now the skills Skill0443_0.jpg Force Barrier, Skill0442_0.jpg Sonic Barrier and Skill1418_0.jpg Celestial Shield do not give protection against the skill Skill1056_0.jpg Cancellation;
  • Bards can now sharpen skill Skill0110_0.jpg Ultimate Defense.

November 03, at 10:00 (GMT+3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: approximately 15 minutes

• Reduced the number of SP for learning the skill Skill0772 0.jpg Arrow Rain to 80,000,000
  • Fixed Masterwork Armor helmet i00 0.jpg Dark Crystal Helmet bonuses for all types of sets.
  • The passage to the Chimeras on Hellbound is now open
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow, November 12, at 08:00 (GMT +3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: from 30 to 60 minutes. Times are approximate and subject to change.

• The maximum character level is 81;
  • The maximum level of a subclass is - 81;
  • The maximum pet level is - 82;
  • The Series of quest Seven Signs can now be completed;
  • Added subclass skills;
  • Now, after the character stops moving on the mount (stand down), the stealth disappears from the effects;
  • Fixed shop in Fortresses. Now each fortress has its own store, not a common one;
  • Fixed Ticket i00 0.jpg Extra Entrance Pass - Near Kamaloka for Kamaloka level 80+;
  • HP of Priests was increased from 5 000 000 to 10 000 000;
  • Fixed the amount of Etc adena i00 0.jpg Adena received when killing monsters in the location Primeval Isle according to the values of the official server;
  • Fixed Halloween Accessory Ev shiny alien mask i00 0.jpg Shiny Planet X235 Alien's Mask. Now instead of 4 hours, it has become eternal;
  • Removed buffs from Halloween Accessories:
    • Ev_shiny_frankenstein_mask_i00_0.jpg Shiny Super Strong Giant's Mark;
    • Ev_shiny_scream_mask_i00_0.jpg Shiny Silent Scream's Mask;
    • Ev_shiny_doccabi_mask_i00_0.jpg Shiny Wrathful Spirit's Mask;
    • Ev_shiny_mummy_mask_i00_0.jpg Shiny Unrotten Corpse's Mask;
    • Ev shiny alien mask i00 0.jpg Shiny Planet X235 Alien's Mask;
  • Changed consumable bonuses:
    • image.php?di=S1NI.jpg Pirate Special Fruit - XP/HP bonus +20%, HP recovery bonus 5%. The rest of the bonuses have been removed;
    • image.php?di=96GB.jpg Dragon Special Fruit - XP/HP bonus +20%, HP recovery bonus 5%. The rest of the bonuses have been removed;
    • image.php?di=ZIWO.jpg Hot Dog - Increases bonus recovery of HP by 10%. Max. HP by 5%;
    • image.php?di=PLEO.jpg Cheesecake - Increases bonus recovery of MP by 10%;
    • image.php?di=CS6G.jpg Super Healthy Juice - Instantly restores 20% HP and CP. Cooldown 1 hous;
    • Etc_potion_blue_i00_0.jpg Mana Potion - Recovers 300 MP. Cooldown 20 minutes.

Today, November 12, at 15:30 (GMT +3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: from 5 to 15 minutes. Times are approximate and subject to change.

• Fixed a bug when completing the quest "Seven Signs", due to which it was impossible to complete the quest;;
  • Returned the drop herb in the location Primeval Isle;

Today, November 14, at 18:00 (GMT +3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: from 5 minutes. Times are approximate and subject to change.

• Resetting Olympics battles that were fought in excess of the 35 battles per day limit;
  • The number of available character battles will be adjusted. Those who could not register earlier will be able to walk.
  • Fixed bug with herb on Primeval Isle
  • Changed the raid boss Sailren, now he is a boss with a respawn every 5 hours, the entrance is available to everyone without a quest, if the boss is alive
  • Vanilla changed the title to Server restarts L2R UNT (Preventive maintenance, list of changes)
  • Vanilla pinned this topic

Today, December 17, at 11:00 (GMT +3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: from 1 to 3 hours. Times are approximate and subject to change.

• Reboot equipment
  • Removing sub-skills and resetting recapture
  • Correction of "missing" skills
  • Second unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • Curator L2R UNT

? The server will be restarted today, June 25, at 15:00 (GMT +3).

Server unavailable time: from 5 minutes to 1 hour.

• The game event "Rabbit hunting" has been launched in the game world.
  • Returned the ability to make rare weapons with rare_stone.jpg Rare Stones from NPC Shadai.
  • The item Etc old evil book i00 0.jpg Ancient Tome of the Demon added an interval between usings of 2 seconds.
  • All subclass skills will be removed from all characters. Reason: there are characters who have used lags and have more than 2 subclass skills. This is a necessary measure, we apologize.
  • Starter Packages that were previously on the server L2R UNT have returned to the sale. Detailed information about the contents of the packages can be found in the web store in the personal account of the Master Account.
  • Added a new item to the game: braslet.jpg Scroll: Enchant Braclet of Destruction. Can be obtainable from the event "Rabbit hunting".
  • Added new Legendary Weapons: magic sword, bow and ax. Weapons have the characteristics of a Rare Dynasty weapon. Can be obtainable from the event "Rabbit hunting".

i4yRJ9wF.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%BnYR75ecL.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%BCFVYJTJ6.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B

• In the instance zone "Death Knights" were returned to the drop Etc spell books element i00 0.jpg Forgotten Scroll: Protection of Alignment, Etc spell books element i00 0.jpg Forgotten Scroll: Protection of Rune, Etc spell books element i00 0.jpg Forgotten Scroll: Protection of Elemental.
  • The skill Skill1255 0.jpg Party Return will now be level 1 for characters from the server L2R UNT server, just like characters from the server L2R NEW.
  • Fixed incorrect work of the skill Skill1556 0.jpg Arcane Shield. There was a consumption of 95% MP, but it should be 70%.

⚠️ IMPORTANT! The information before the restart will be supplemented.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Curator L2R UNT

?The server will be rebooted, May 18, at 14:00 by Moscow time. The time of unavailability is from 5 to 30 minutes.

• Fixed incorrect reward in the "Skadi" event
  • There is a discount on the "Wheel of Fortune" on the server. Valid until May 25 inclusive.
  • 5 weeks later...

?The server will be rebooted, June 16, at 18:30 by Moscow time. The time of unavailability is from 5 to 60 minutes.

• Added exchange of new Legendary Cloak on new Legendary Cloak of other types for Unit at NPC Cat Queen
    • Price - 10 Unit
  • Removed Skadi Arrows from daily hunting missions
  • Added an option to insert {PvP} in Weapon icarus spirits i00 0.jpg Icarus Weapon without SA.
  • Fixed a bug that made it impossible to extract {PvP} from Destino Armor with improvement Attack and Defence.
  • Added the option to upgrade a Legendary Weapon to a rank S80 at NPC Yin.
    • When improving a Legendary Weapon, it retains: Enchant, Attribute, Augment effect.
    • Improvement will require: Legendary Weapon (S) and Legendary Weapon Shard.
      • To obtain Legendary Weapon Shard require Rare Icarus Weapon (without SA) and 1000 Gemstone S:
        Спойлер
        • Weapon tysandy dagger i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Dagger
          • Weapon icarus disperser i00 0.jpg Icarus Disperser - Confusion
          • Etc bead silver i00 0.jpg Gemstone S
        • Weapon tysandy magic sword i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Mage Sword
          • Weapon icarus spirits i00 0.jpg Icarus Spirit - Nature
        • Weapon tysandy bow i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Bow
          • Weapon icarus spiter i00 0.jpg Icarus Spitter - Concentration
        • Weapon tysandy blade i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - One-Hand Sword
          • Weapon icarus sowsword i00 0.jpg Icarus Sawsword - Destruction
        • Weapon tysandy hammer i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - One-Hand Blunt
          • Weapon icarus hammer i00 0.jpg Icarus Hammer - Earth
        • Weapon tysandy staff i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Mage Blunt
          • Weapon icarus stick i00 0.jpg Icarus Hall - Hail
        • Weapon tysandy two hand sword i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Two-Hand Sword
          • Weapon icarus heavy arms i00 0.jpg Icarus Heavy Arms - Lightning
        • Weapon tysandy jamadhr i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Fist
          • Weapon icarus knuckle i00 0.jpg Icarus Hand - Destruction
        • Weapon tysandy spear i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Spear
          • Weapon icarus trident i00 0.jpg Icarus Trident - Thunder
        • Br wp habus knife i00 0 panel 2.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Dual Dagger
          • Dual dagger i00 0.jpg Icarus Dual Dagger - Confusion
        • Br wp astarot i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Dual Sword
          • Weapon dual sword i00 0.jpg Icarus Dual Sword - Destruction
      • To obtain Legendary Weapon:
        Спойлер
        • o8rwwsBP.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Sword of Rock'n'Rolla - Earth [ Critical, Health, Power ] (S80)
          • o8rwwsBP.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Sword of Rock'n'Rolla - Earth [ Critical, Health, Power ] (S)
          • Weapon tysandy blade i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - One-Hand Sword
        • vkMvwYKq.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Magic Sword - Earth [ Acumen, Mana UP, Conversion ] (S80)
          • vkMvwYKq.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Magic Sword - Earth [ Acumen, Mana UP, Conversion ] (S)
          • Weapon tysandy magic sword i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Mage Sword
        • 7IVoS6yO.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Triumph Bow - Great Gale [ Critical, Power, Speed ] (S80)
          • 7IVoS6yO.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Triumph Bow - Great Gale [ Critical, Power, Speed ] (S)
          • Weapon tysandy bow i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Bow
        • MZyn1x5e.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Dagger - Great Gale [ Critical, Speed, Critical Power ] (S80)
          • MZyn1x5e.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Dagger - Great Gale [ Critical, Speed, Critical Power ] (S)
          • Weapon tysandy dagger i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Dagger
        • cGO7oC9C.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Tears One handed-blund Weapon - Landslade [ Health, Power, Rsk Critical ] (S80)
          • cGO7oC9C.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Tears One handed-blund Weapon - Landslade [ Health, Power, Rsk Critical ] (S)
          • Weapon tysandy hammer i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - One-Hand Blunt
        • WPunZ78a.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Modril's Fun - Earth [ Acumen, Mana Up, Conversion ] (S80)
          • WPunZ78a.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Modril's Fun - Earth [ Acumen, Mana Up, Conversion ] (S)
        • V3cVal6t.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Staff - Earth [ Acumen, Mana Up, Empower ] (S80)
          • V3cVal6t.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Staff - Earth [ Acumen, Mana Up, Empower ] (S)
        • jtPMsUAx.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Crusher - Great Gale [ Health, Power, Rsk. Critical ] (S80)
          • jtPMsUAx.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Crusher - Great Gale [ Health, Power, Rsk. Critical ] (S)
          • Weapon tysandy two hand sword i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Two-Hand Sword
        • euyig9aa.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Jade Claw - Great Gale [ Speed, Critical, Health ] (S80)
          • euyig9aa.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Jade Claw - Great Gale [ Speed, Critical, Health ] (S)
          • Weapon tysandy jamadhr i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Fist
        • rwNwVHO2.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Spear - Earth [ Health, Speed, Power ] (S80)
          • rwNwVHO2.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Legendary Spear - Earth [ Health, Speed, Power ] (S)
          • Weapon tysandy spear i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Spear
        • Br wp tirbing i00 0.jpg Blood Brother - Great Gale [ Critical, Health, Power ] (S80)
          • Br wp tirbing i00 0.jpg Blood Brother - Great Gale [ Critical, Health, Power ] (S)
        • abmxlkXe.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Butcher Blades - Great Gale (S80)
          • abmxlkXe.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Butcher Blades - Great Gale (S)
          • Br wp habus knife i00 0 panel 2.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Dual Dagger
        • TMFkr9CK.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Blades of Delusion - Earth (S80)
          • TMFkr9CK.png?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B Blades of Delusion - Earth (S)
          • Br wp astarot i00 0.jpg Legendary Weapon Shard - Dual Sword

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curator L2R UNT

? The server will be restarted on June 28, at 17:00 Moscow time. The time of unavailability is from 5 minutes to 1 hour.

• Added exchange RubyLvl3.jpg Gems (Level 3-5) and etc_bm_brooch_lavianrose_i00.png Brooches (Level 3-5) on sAOtxNy9.jpg?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B The fragment of the Jewel at the NPC Frigg.

GnegW7F1.jpg?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B

• sAOtxNy9.jpg?download=1&name=%D0%A1%D0%B A piece of Jewelry can be exchanged for Item_71437.jpg A sparkling Jewel box from the NPC Frigg.
  • weapon.jpg A box with unique Weapons - The Legendary Weapon (S grade) has been replaced with the Legendary Weapon (S80 grade).
  • Added a change of SA for Legendary Weapons (S80).
  • Fixed a problem with taking a Soul Crystal leveling task.
  • Fixed the description of Legendary Dagger.
  • The Auto - Event "Rabbit Hunting" has been launched.
  • The Armor Destruction Scroll now sharpens to +8.
  • The Weapon Destruction Scroll now sharpens to +12.