Server restarts L2R UNT (Preventive maintenance, list of changes)

Second

• Valhalla-Age Curator

Change language: rus.png

Server will be restarted on 09/18/2020 at 13:30 GMT+3.

Server unavailable time: ~ 10 minutes

• Returned NoPK-zone on Orfen and Zaken (at the time of ban on teleport flags, there was a duplicate zone, which led to a conflict);
  • Phantom Ranger's trigger skill is no longer replaced by buff of Mass Joy buff and vice versa;
  • Fixed issue of experience in Labyrinth of the Abyss, now experience is given to all group members automatically after killing the main boss;
  • Fixed a bug with the appearance of "9 hour" level 65 bosses;
  • Legendary Rune - its display has been fixed and its performance has been fixed (characters who have it receive 15% more shards);
  • Fixed the Song of Shadow skill - now it lasts 2 minutes and does not apply the reuse stamp (icon will be added to the updater during the current day);
  • Fixed skill Regeneration level 2 - now the skill can be used;
  • All characters who bought the Legendary Rune on September 17 - Units returned and runes removed;
  • Added a system for automatic use of elixir (holding cans with the right button on the skill bar);
  • Server hardware maintenance.

Description of the work of the system for automatic acceptance of war between clans:

After 5 kills in the PC of a character who is in a clan in which the clan war is not accepted, the war is automatically accepted for exactly 7 days.

The system applies to clans of level 3 and higher.

Comment on yesterday's server shutdown during Zaken's clan event:

The server failed to handle the data from the new system, which displays the amount of damage done to the boss. At the moment the system is disabled until the moment of fixing.

Change language: rus.png

Server will be restarted on 09/20/2020 at 08:00 GMT+3.

• Banning the use of the Accessory crown i00 0.jpg Lord's Crown skill in the Great Olympics;
  • Fixed a bug with issuing M.def for Vesper cloack i00 0.jpg Ancient Cloak (PvP);
  • Fixed using the Skill1045 0.jpg Blessed to Body and Skill1044 0.jpg Regeneration skills
  • Correction of experience gained in Labyrinths of the Abyss.
  • Users Support

Change language: image.php?di=NDVA.png

Server will be restarted on 09/27/2020 at 11:00 GMT+3.

• Fixed issue of quest stage for obtaining Noblesse with RB Flame of Splendor Barakiel
  • Fixed using the Skill1543 0.jpg Great Fury
  • Fixed using the Skill 1610 1.jpg Life Rescue
  • Added SA Acumen in  Weapon elemental sword i00 0.jpg Elemental Sword
  • Returned sequence for replacing hero buffs
  • You can now take quest from the Olympiad Manager if you have no more than 40 quests, before there were 25.
  • Fixed regeneration of mobs in Rift
  • Users Support

Change language: image.php?di=NDVA.png

Server will be restarted on 10/02/2020 at 12:00 GMT+3.

• Fixed learning Empowering Echo
  • Fixed disconnections when changing drop selection settings while in group search window
  • Raid Boss Zakens Butcher Krantz - disappears on Thursday, from 20:00 to 23:59 (GMT + 3)
  • Fixed bonus weight limit when enchanting Mithril Belt +7, now gives the correct value of 88000
  • After restarting the server, all items from the daily bosses will be removed.
    • Fragment of Elemental Energy
    • Sphere of Elements
    • Sphere of Absorbing Elements

Изменить язык: image.php?di=NDVA.png

Today, October 5, at 18:00 (GMT +3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: from 30 to 60 minutes. Times are approximate and subject to change.

• Fix Br cp potion i01 0.jpg Greater CP Potion. Potions for Units and for Ancient Adena now have the same cooldown.
  • It is now forbidden to use Br_flag_of_bookmark_i00_0.jpg My Teleport Flag in location The Ant Nest.
  • Fixed a bug with changing the main class to a subclass from NPC Rich Family Cat when character is hero.
  • Fixed the work of skill Cleanse in Accessory ring of core i00 0.jpg Ring of Core.
  • The trade zone is moved to Giran Harbor.
  • Fixed lag after mass teleport to the town.

Tomorrow, October 8, at 10:00 (GMT +3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: from 5 to 10 minutes. Times are approximate and subject to change.

• Now on Thursdays from 22:00 to 23:00 (GMT +3), the entrance to the dungeon to the Epic Boss Frintezza will open.
    • To enter inside, there not need to have a Command Channel, each leader of the group must register with the NPC after the entrance is open (i.e. the boss has appeared in the world);
    • The first registered leader can teleport all registered groups inside the dungeon;
    • Until the moment of entering the inside, if the leader of the group dies, the registration of his group is canceled.
  • It is now forbidden to use Br_flag_of_bookmark_i00_0.jpg My Teleport Flag in location Imperial Tomb.
  • To NPC Cat Queen has added an item Etc scroll gray i00 0.jpg Frintezza's Magic Force Field Removal Scroll to pass to the dungeon to the boss Frintezza (1 million Adena) in the section "Clans" > "Buy items".
  • Now the skill Skill1380 0.jpg Betray cannot be used in Kamaloka Hall of the Abyss and Labyrinth of the Abyss.
  • Now image.php?di=AJZJ.png Runes for Newbie work together (when using the runes for 1-56 level and 56 and higher, they do not overlap each other).
  • Adjustment of zones in trading zone of the Giran Harbor area.
  • Added NPCs in the Giran Harbor area.
  • The cooldown of the skill image.php?di=3XF2.jpg Song of Shadow has been fixed, and the skill icon has been added.
  • Removed a quest from NPC Grocer Helvetia that could not be completed (quest not adapted for Remastered).
  • The skill skill Skill1262 0.jpg Transfer Pain level 5 now redirects 50% of damage taken. (Summoners can learn 5 levels of skill, Necromancers - 4 levels of skill, as stated).
  • Fixed description of the skill image.php?di=EEET.jpg Песня Очищения.
  • Fixed description of the skill image.php?di=IJHS.jpg Песня Скорости.
  • Nightmare Set (Robe) now gives +10% Casting Speed as previously stated.
  • Valhalla-Age Curator

Today, October 11, at 21:30 (GMT+3), the server will restart.
Server unavailable time: from 15 minutes.

• Changing the next cycle of Grand Olympiad Games, now 35 battles are available on the 1st day of the Olympiad. (35 fights on Friday and 35 fights on Saturday).

Today, October 13, at 15:00 (GMT+3), the server will restart.

• The monsters Hallate's Dancer Lillian and Sword Player Biel, which previously debuffed Spectral Master and Sword Muse for 3rd class transfer, no longer grant any debuffs.

Today, October 13, at 19:45 (GMT+3), the server will restart.

• Fixed a bug with displaying preparation for re-entering the instance zone Dimension of Dreams (characters with incorrectly displayed time will have to enter the instance zone again to adjust the time display);
  • Fixed a bug when giving a reward for 9-hour bosses;
  • The ability to enter the instance zone Death Knights has been disabled - until October 19.;
  • Removed all attribute stones on the server;
  • Removed all hero weapons with attribute;
  • Removed skill Skill0490 0.jpg Fast Shot level 4 from archers and returned SP;
  • The skill Skill0343 0.jpg Lethal Shot has been changed - the speed of using and the recharge of the skill have been increased.

Today, October 14, at 14:00 (GMT+3), the server will restart.

• Returned the ability to enter the instance zone Death Knights;
  • When passing the instance zone Death Knights up to 26 minutes is increased the chance to receive:
    • Etc spell books element i00 0.jpg Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune (can be learned at level 78);
    • Etc spell books element i00 0.jpg Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental (can be learned at level 78);
    • Etc spell books element i00 0.jpg Forgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment (можно изучить на 78 уровне).
  • Skill Skill1414 0.jpg Victory of Pa'agrio is now used to the clan, not only for party;
  • Skill Skill1414 0.jpg Victory of Pa'agrio now does not replace superimposed active skills Skill1356 0.jpg Prophecy of Fire, Skill1355 0.jpg Prophecy of Water, Skill1357 0.jpg Prophecy of Wind and Skill1363 0.jpg Chant of Victory;
  • Increased the experience reward when completing the Labyrinth of the Abyss level 78;
  • Now can buy from the Grand Olympiad Manager Etc add buffslot i02 0.jpg Ancient Book: Divine Inspiration (Manuscript) for mark_of_battle.jpg Mark of Battle.