Task №1 | Forum

Vanilla

1. How long have you been playing on our project? - Since Valhalla #2!
  2. What was your most vivid memory on our server? - Launch day is the best day, feels like a new retail server from 2003.
  3. How did you know about Valhalla-Age first time? - Friends told me about it.
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. Solo - Bella
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)? - Cosmetics/XP Boost!
  • How did you know about our new start?  l2oops site
  • What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age?  -  something new and challenging than interlude, but not as 'charged' with content as on classic. I like 4-stages idea.
  • What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer?  -  interlude, high five.
  • Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.  -   Kudracha
  • In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?  -  Kamaloka entrance tokens, as I have few hours to play daily.
  1. How long have you been playing on our project?
    Since Remastered project #1
  2. What was your most vivid memory on our server?
    The amount of people/clans competing for epics.
  3. How did you know about Valhalla-Age first time?
    From friends
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.
    Akalyptos cp/xside-blackrock/Balenciaga
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?
    Valhala socks

Option 2 | New resident of Valhalla

1. How did you know about our new start?
    Friend told me.
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age?
    long term server
  3. What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer?
    High Five
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.
    d0nat
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?
    Anything for cosmetical things

New resident of Valhalla

1. How did you know about our new start?
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age?
  3. What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer?

1. I've always dreamed to start playing in here, as you known, your server is one os the most renamed along lineage 2 community, so when I googled it, found that you were almost opening a new server!

2. I want to be an active staff, who take care of their community, along with some funny events to make all of us get a little more funny when grinding ?

3. I should say that I prefer Essence, Interlude and H5 in that order

4. My nickname is Dutt and I play in BloodWolves clan ?

5. I think rewards as some units so, every winner can buy whatever they need, or even sell it for adena is the best option! Always events like writing or photo contests are funny and make all of us create some content that you can use after if its good ?

1. How did you know about our new start?    from L2oops.com
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age? a good community and good fun 
  3. What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer? interlude 
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname IRADELL  / OP CLAN / GTTN Const
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?  free vip day

•  
  1. How did you know about our new start?  - From Youtube
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age? - Big war and Great fun 
  3. What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer? - High Five 
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. - Const Part - GTTN / Clan - OP/ Nicknam - YourMajesty
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?-  exp runes , costumes 
  1. How did you know about our new start? From friends
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age? Much pvp and high online
  3. What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer? Remastered
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. Cebrzyk/ tbdCP
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as aplayer, for similar promotions (within reason)? Runes, coins
  1. How did you know about our new start?    maxcheaters
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age? a good community 
  3. What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer? Gracia final
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.  Yrteks
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?  free vip day
On 7/29/2020 at 12:19 PM, Vanilla said:
  • How long have you been playing on our project?
  • What was your most vivid memory on our server?
  • How did you know about Valhalla-Age first time?
  • Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.
  • In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?

- Since last year or when 2nd server started, cant remember the date properly :) 

- Running around cities on the begin and being full of "lag" because of so many players and shops around ..

- A friend told me, he came to play here as well. 

- Solo, Revenant

- New looking for weapons/set, I just like to look different 

1. How long have you been playing on our project? 3 Months
  2. What was your most vivid memory on our server? Olympiad Fights - 150 matches at the same time
  3. How did you know about Valhalla-Age first time? From streamers in twich.tv
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. MissElfou - solo player :D
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)? Accesories, Runes, Kama/Laba extra passes
  1. How did you know about our new start?   l2 vote sites
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age?   long term server
  3. What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer?  Interlude
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname.   Blood Wolves  nick  Smrol
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)? Club Card for buff and runes/pa
  1. How long have you been playing on our project? - 6 months
  2. What was your most vivid memory on our server? - Epic zaken steal by BlackRock
  3. How did you know about Valhalla-Age first time? - from friend
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. - [HA]EnemyFriendly / Blackrock / KissKissBangBang
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)? - MORE EXP
  1. How long have you been playing on our project? 2 years
  2. What was your most vivid memory on our server? getting jail for botting :)
  3. How did you know about Valhalla-Age first time? from my friend
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. : peszeK
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)?: better discount for COL :)
  1. How did you know about our new start? Looking in google
  2. What do you want to see on project Valhalla-Age? More international comunity
  3. What chronicles of the L2 world do you prefer? Interlude
  4. Write the name of your Const Party / clan / nickname in the game. If you are a solo player, then specify only a nickname. Troncaco
  5. In what rewards are you interested in, as a player, for similar promotions (within reason)? Units for spend in everything