Super prize | All tasks completed

Vanilla

Изменить язык: image.php?di=NDVA.png

image.php?di=NRC7.jpg

Complete all the tasks and get a super prize!

image.php?di=F28E.png Super Prize Content:

• Br rune of eva i00 0.jpg Eva's Rune [3-days]
  • image.php?di=8PE4.png Legendary Rune [3 days]
  • Ticket i00 0.jpg Extra Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss)
  • image.php?di=46RQ.jpg Gift of Valhalla (Special Item)
  • image.php?di=3GUU.jpg Sombrero

How to get a super prize?

• Complete tasks of all promotions.
  • Send a request on the forum in private messages to @Vanilla

Application form:

I completed all the tasks and ask for a super prize!

• Task №1 - (link to the post on the forum);
  • Task №2 - (VKontakte profile link, profile must be open);
  • Task №3 - (Facebook profile link, profile must be open);
  • Task №4 - (contact details Telegram: @Username);
  • Task №5 - (Instagram profile, profile must be open);
  • Task №6 - (Skype login);
  • Task №7 - (name and user ID in Discord).

Important:

• Getting the main prize is possible when completing all tasks.
  • Verification of the completion of all tasks and the award is made within 48 hours.
  • Applications are accepted until 08/28/2020 inclusive.
  • The award will be issued after the end of the promotion within 48 hours.
  • Important! Applications are accepted only in private messages. If the application is not sent in private messages, the prize will not be issued.
  • If the application form is not met or the conditions were not met, the award will not be issued.
  • The administration has the right to refuse to receive the super prize, without explaining the reasons.
  • The administration has the right to change and supplement these rules.

Description of prizes

• Br rune of eva i00 0.jpg Eva's Rune - Ancient characters which endow mysterious ability if stored in the inventory. It increases acquired Experience Points by 30%, Drop Adena by 30%, Items Drop by 30%, Items Spoil by 30%. Decrease experience penalty loss on death by 20%. The remaining period decreases even during log-off state. No exchange/drop available.
  • image.php?di=8PE4.png Legendary Rune - Ancient characters which endow mysterious ability if stored in the inventory. It increases acquired Legendary Jewelry Fragments by 50% in Kamaloka - Hall of the Abyss. The remaining period decreases even during log-off state. No exchange/drop available.
  • Ticket i00 0.jpg Extra Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) - Dimensional Item. Extra pass that can cancel the time limit restriction to enter the Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss). Can only be used once a day outside the instance. After the item is consumed, be sure to enter the instance before its next daily timer reset. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed.
  • image.php?di=46RQ.jpg Gift of Valhalla (Special Item) - Upon use, for 2 hours, increases PvE attack/defense bonus for 10%, and changes the appearance of the equipped weapon and armor to look like items from the past. Reuse time is 60 minutes.
  • image.php?di=3GUU.jpg Sombrero - Beautiful hair accessory.

image.php?di=LN8F.png