[Auto-Event] New Year 2020!

Vanilla

Change language: rus.png
image.php?di=U22S.png

Dear players!

Our team congratulate your with New Year 2020!
For coming holiday, we decided to create a new New Year event.

During event, you can get useful items for leveling your characters
and feel Christmas with decorating Christmas trees :)

Event time on Merged Server:
Start
 - December 25, 2019
End - January 12, 2020

Event Description

For killing mobs you will receive Christmas items

• Etc_powder_orange_i00_0.jpg Christmas Dust for Decoration
  • Etc_flowerpot_i00_0.jpg Flower Pot
  • Etc_fir_spring_i00_0.jpg Fir Tree Branch
  • G_christmas_tree_star_0.jpg Star Ornament
  • G_christmas_tree_bead_0.jpg Globe Ornament
  • G_christmas_tree_band_0.jpg Garland Ornament
  • G_christmas_tree_ribbon_0.jpg Bow Ornament

In all towns you can find Greybeard Santa Claus

e2ab3af4fd.jpg

From Greybeard Santa Claus, you can exchange Pot and Branches for ordinary Christmas trees that cannot be placed and they do not give any effects:

• e7ea05df7f.jpg Fir Tree
  • ee11809770.jpg Big Fir Tree

From Greybeard Santa Claus, you can decorate received Christmas trees, for this you will need decorations for Christmas tree:

• Etc_x_mas_tree_i00_0.jpg Christmas Tree - to get you need: 30 Branches and 1 Pot;
  • Etc_x_mas_tree_i00_0.jpg Special Christmas Tree - to get you need: 60 Branches and 1 Pot.

Christmas trees - you can place anywhere, near Christmas Trees characters will receive a positive effect:

• Xmas_present_i00_0.jpg New Year Mood - running speed +20, duration 60 seconds

To get better effects from New Year trees - they can be improved with Greybeard Santa Claus for New Year Dust for Decoration:

• For 20 New Year Dust and 2 Big New Year Trees you will receive Big New Year Tree of Level 1;
  • Big Christmas Tree can be upgraded to level 4.

Effects from Improved Christmas Trees:

• 6606d1305d.jpg Christmas Tree Level 1 - Vitality energy is restored when killing mobs, effect level 1. P.attack + 1%, M.attack + 2%;
  • 6606d1305d.jpg Christmas Tree Level 2 - Vitality energy is restored when killing mobs, effect level 2. P.attack + 2%, M.attack + 4%; 
  • 6606d1305d.jpg Christmas Tree Level 3 - Vitality energy is restored when killing mobs, effect level 3. P.attack + 3%, M.attack + 6%;
  • 6606d1305d.jpg Christmas Tree Level 4 - Vitality energy is restored when killing mobs, effect level 4. P.attack + 4%, M.attack + 8%;

You can give to Santa Claus Milk and cookie

If you get Milk and Cookies - you can give them to Santa Claus, for this he will be grateful to you and give:

• 02d88971ca.jpg Remembering Last Year (Wind) - for 5 minutes you feel effect of Prophecy of Wind;
  • 02d88971ca.jpg Remembering Last Year (Fire) - for 5 minutes you feel effect of Prophecy of Fire;
  • 02d88971ca.jpg Remembering Last Year (Water) - for 5 minutes you feel effect of Prophecy of Water.

Santa Claus assistant

Near Santa Claus is always his assistant Snowman

1e69e1e821.jpg

Angry Turkey from time to time try to kidnap Snowman

17fbb39e73.jpg

When Turkey take Snowman - Santa Claus asks for help in global chat! Players can teleport to Snowman using Transformation Scepter, which they receive automatically after start of event.

Players task is to break Evil Turkey and turn back him away!

After Evil Turkey is defeated, Snowman returns to his place to Santa Claus.

All players who helped save Snowman get:

• Item_21235.jpg Milk - this can treat Santa Claus to receive a gift.
  • Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Cookie - this can treat Santa Claus to receive a gift.
  • Buff  749748c151.jpg Thanks of Snowman - Increases drop, adena, spoil for 1 hour by 30%.

Character who givie last hit to Turkey - gets:

• 5800c584a7.jpg 1 Santa's Bag

Reward is received by players with 2nd professions and 60+ levels.

Santa Claus will not trade and talk with players until Snowman is released from captivity of Evil Turkey.

Products from Greybeard Santa Claus

You can purchase items for New Year's Dust and Units:

• Etc_pi_gift_box_i04_0.jpg 1 New Year Gift - for 100 New Year Dust for Decoration;
  • Br_rudolf_necklace_i00_0.jpg 1 Rudolph's Necklace - for 1000 New Year Dust for Decoration;
  • 5800c584a7.jpg 1 Santa's Bag - per 10 Unit.

What can I get if I open New Year Gift

Br_rudolf_necklace_i00_0.jpg Agathion Seal Bracelet - Rudolph
br_baby_food_i00.png Rudolph food - it is necessary for Rudolph to grow up.
Item_21235.jpg Milk - this can treat Santa Claus to get a gift.
Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Cookie - this can treat Santa Claus to receive a gift.
d89903b9b8.jpg Gingerbread - 20 min. bonus experience and SP + 30%. Effect keep after death. Cooldown: 1 min.
e965e83298.jpg Basket of Oranges - Instantly restores 15% of HP and MP. Recharge time 20 minutes.
5bb6ba37d3.jpg Christmas Turkey - Allows you to restore up to 100% energy. Reuse is possible in an hour. You can’t sell, drop, exchange or destroy, but you can put it in warehouse.
0150be0382.jpg Christmas Salad - Holiday meal that maintains an energy level. Time to reuse: 30 minutes. Cannot be exchanged / dropped.
Item_49518.jpg Special Pirate Fruit - For 20 minutes, P. Atk. / M. Atk. + 7%, P.Def / M.Def + 10%, max. HP / MP / CP + 15%, HP / MP recovery bonus + 20%, XP / SP bonus + 5%. With a certain chance transfers 3% of physical damage inflicted to enemy. damage in HP. Cooldown: 1 min. The effect persists even after death of character.
5df3df9341.jpg Gift of Valhalla - Pie, using which applies effects: For 2 hours, visual display of equipment changes to analogue of D-grade, weapon looks very enchanted. Also increases damage and defense + 10% when fighting mobs.
image.php?di=THL5.jpg Buff Scroll - Song of Hunter (10 min)
image.php?di=DISH.jpg Buff Scroll - Dance of Fury (10 min)
image.php?di=DISH.jpg Buff Scroll - Dance of Concentration (10 min)
image.php?di=DISH.jpg Buff Scroll - Dance of Mystic (10 min)
etc_reagent_white_i00.png Greater Healing Potion
etc_cp_potion_i00.png CP Potion
etc_cp_potion_i01.png Greater CP Potion
Etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.jpg Fresh Fruit Cocktail (set of buffs of 2nd professions)
Etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.jpg Sweet Fruit Cocktail (set of buffs of 2nd professions)
b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone NG
b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone Mid
b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone High
b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone Top
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_shirt_i01_0.jpg Scroll of Modification Olf T-shirt
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_shirt_i00_0.jpg Blessed Scroll of Modification Olf T-shirt
image.php?di=NQ8X.png SP scroll
image.php?di=ZJ1Z.png Blessed SP scroll
Etc_potion_blue_i00_0.jpg MP Potion - Instantly restores 15% MP. Recharge time 20 minutes.
Etc_potion_gold_i00_0.jpg Quick HP Recovery Potion
Ench_am_stone_i03_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade)
Ench_wp_stone_i03_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade)
Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade)
Ench_wp_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade)
Ench_am_stone_i04_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade)
Ench_wp_stone_i04_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade)
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)
Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)
Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)
Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)
Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_b_i03_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)
Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)
Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)

What can I get from bag of Santa Claus

ancient.png Ancient Cloak Legendary
winter.png Cloak of Winter Legendary
red_blood.png Cloak of Red Blood Legendary
white.png Cloak of White Legendary
black.png Cloak of Black Legendary
frintezza.png Cloak of Frintezza Legendary
zaken.png Cloak of Zaken Legendary
5bb6ba37d3.jpg Christmas Turkey - Allows you to restore up to 100% energy. Reuse is possible in an hour. You can’t sell, drop, exchange or destroy, but you can put it in warehouse.
br_baby_food_i00.png Rudolph food - it is necessary for Rudolph to grow up.
Item_21235.jpg Milk - this can treat Santa Claus to get a gift.
Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Cookie - this can treat Santa Claus to receive a gift.
0150be0382.jpg Christmas Salad - Holiday meal that maintains an energy level. Time to reuse: 30 minutes. Cannot be exchanged / dropped.
Item_49518.jpg Special Pirate Fruit - For 20 minutes, P. Atk. / M. Atk. + 7%, P.Def / M.Def + 10%, max. HP / MP / CP + 15%, HP / MP recovery bonus + 20%, XP / SP bonus + 5%. With a certain chance transfers 3% of physical damage inflicted to enemy. damage in HP. Cooldown: 1 min. The effect persists even after death of character.
5df3df9341.jpg Gift of Valhalla - Pie, using which applies effects: For 2 hours, visual display of equipment changes to analogue of D-grade, weapon looks very enchanted. Also increases damage and defense + 10% when fighting mobs.
b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone NG
b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone Mid
b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone High
b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone Top
Etc_scroll_of_enchant_shirt_i00_0.jpg Blessed Scroll of Modification Olf T-shirt

d89903b9b8.jpg Gingerbread - 20 min. bonus experience and SP + 30%. Effect keep after death. Cooldown: 1 min.
e965e83298.jpg Basket of Oranges - Instantly restores 15% of HP and MP. Recharge time 20 minutes.

Etc_potion_blue_i00_0.jpg MP Potion - Instantly restores 15% MP. Recharge time 20 minutes.
Etc_potion_gold_i00_0.jpg Quick HP Recovery Potion

We grow Deer Rudolph

If you get Br_rudolf_necklace_i00_0.jpg 1 Rudolph's necklace, you will be able to call young deer. To grow it you need to feed it br_baby_food_i00.png Rudolph's feed.

e96b861e13.jpg bdfa5f9d6f.jpg

When Rudolph grows up, he will want you from time to time 797ce5d327.jpg stroked it.

So Rudolph signals that he wants to be stroked:

0c057ceb33.jpg

Each time you stroke Rudolph, his sympathy scale will be filled by 25%, and you will receive positive buff:

87e971bd57.jpg

• a38badddd1.jpg - Freez vitality points, increases chance of physical. critical hit + 30%, chance of magic critical hit +2. Duration 10 minutes.

When sympathy scale fills up to 99% - Rudolph will no longer ask to stroke him.

• Valhalla-Age Curator

The event will be launched today with a restart at 02:00 (GMT+3), changes in the event:

• 6606d1305d.jpg Effects of the Improved Christmas Trees have been changed - now every 10 seconds the improved Christmas trees restore a certain number of Vitality points. The higher the level of the tree - the more points are restored;
  • The snowman is stolen not by the Turkey, but by the Pirate. So it goes.