[Auto-Event] Helloween!

Second

• Valhalla-Age Curator

Change language: rus.png

image.php?di=VEMH.png

Dear players!

I remind you that server consolidation will occur before the end of 2019.
All new servers will be merged with the previous ones.

On All Saints Day, we have prepared new accessories, costumes and exciting events for you.
Spend Halloween days in the vastness of our vast world.

Event time on New server:
Start
- November 6, 2019
End - November 20, 2019

Event time on Old server:
Start - November 6, 2019
End - November 20, 2019

image.php?di=BBU4.png

On November 1, along with the introduction of new event, we have prepared discounts for you in game store for suits, accessories and other items.

And also add another new costume to NPC Julia game store:

42e153061a.jpg

NPC Julia has a fitting costume.

Event Description

With all the mobs in the world start to drop out image.php?di=AGEJ.png Watering cans.

In all cities, two special NPCs will appear at the time of Halloween event.

• Stingy Jack - main event NPC;
    • Skooldie - Stingy Jack's assistant.

image.php?di=UBIQ.png

NPC Stingy Jack invites you to participate in three stages of event!

• Stage 1 - Growing Pumpkins (Needed image.php?di=AGEJ.png Watering cans);
    • Stage 2 - Event Weapon Collectibles (Needed image.php?di=KTXU.png Halloween Candy Canes);
    • Stage 3 - Collecting Event Accessories (Needed image.php?di=M02C.png Halloween Pumpkins);
    • Special stage - will be held by GMs in game, check announces.

NPC Skooldie is assistants of Stingy Jack and he will help You go to the 2nd and 3rd stages of the event.

To be able to participate in the second stage of event, you will need - image.php?di=R91E.png Weapon collector certificate, and to participate in the third stage - image.php?di=NFSR.png Certificate of the best collector.

Your certificates will be displayed in a new special event window:

image.php?di=UL4B.png

Description of the first stage - growing pumpkins

image.php?di=UIRR.png

You need to grow pumpkins and smash them with special weapons to get prizes and items needed to participate in the 2nd and 3rd stage of the event.

Where to get seeds and weapons

At NPC Stingy Jack, you can purchase pumpkin seeds for watering cans:

image.php?di=XPCY.png

• Etc_gourd_i00_0.jpg Squash Seed - Pumpkin Seed for 15 image.php?di=AGEJ.png watering cans.
    • Etc_gourd_i01_0.jpg Large Squash Seed - Big Pumpkin Seed for 105 image.php?di=AGEJ.png watering cans.

After purchase, you can plant pumpkin by double-clicking on seed in your own inventory.

In order to smash pumpkin you will need a special weapon, which can be purchased from Stingy Jack:

• Weapon_pumpkin_stick_i00_0.jpg Pumpkin Transformation Stick (one-handed) for 1500 watering cans.
    • Weapon_chrono_tambourine_i00_0.jpg Chrono Unitus (two-handed, fists) for 500 watering cans.
    • Weapon_chrono_cithara_i00_0.jpg Chrono Cithara (one-handed) for 500 watering cans.
    • Weapon_chrono_campana_i00_0.jpg Chrono Campana (two-handed) for 500 watering cans.
    • Weapon_chrono_darbuka_i00_0.jpg Chrono Darbuka (two-handed) for 500 watering cans.

Pumpkin growing process

1) Plant a pumpkin by double-clicking or right-clicking on a seed;

image.php?di=KBFX.png

2) Use watering cans on a pumpkin to grow it;

image.php?di=DLUS.png

Attention! After using watering can on a pumpkin, it will signal to you about successful growth process or about unsuccessful.

Successful use of Watering cans:

image.php?di=2XMJ.png

Unsuccessful use of Watering cans:

image.php?di=ZRMC.png

After accumulating certain amount of uses, the pumpkin grows.

3) Hit the grown pumpkin with special weapons to open it;

image.php?di=ZXJG.png

4) If you grow large pumpkin, helpers will come in handy to smash it. It’s very difficult to break big pumpkin alone.

5) After the pumpkin is broken, random rewards will drop of it.

Attention! Over period of time, only the character who planted pumpkin and any character in the group can pick prizes that fell from pumpkins. If the prizes are not picked by owner of pumpkin or member of his group, they can be pick by any characters.

image.php?di=ZPLV.png

Pumpkin Growing Options

image.php?di=WN9G.png

If planted pumpkin seeds, growing options:

image.php?di=EAQT.png

If planted Big pumpkin seeds, growing options:

image.php?di=AYLK.png

You will need more people or time to split Big Pumpkins!

Etc_pi_gift_box_i02_0.jpg Prizes for smashing pumpkins

Low Quality Squash

• etc_lesser_potion_purple_i00.png Greater Swift Attack Potion
    • etc_lesser_potion_green_i00.png Greater Haste Potion
    • Etc_potion_of_acumen3_i00_0.jpg Greater Magic Attack Potion
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Wind Walk
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Shield
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Might
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Concentration
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Acumen
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Focus
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Agility
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Empower
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Regeneration
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Guidance
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Magic Barrier
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Haste
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Bless the Body
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Bless the Soul
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Berserker
    • image.php?di=KTXU.png Halloween Candy Canes
    • image.php?di=THL5.jpg Buff Scroll - Song of Hunter (10 min)
    • image.php?di=DISH.jpg Buff Scroll - Dance of Fury (10 min)
    • image.php?di=DISH.jpg Buff Scroll - Dance of Concentration (10 min)
    • image.php?di=DISH.jpg Buff Scroll - Dance of Mystic (10 min)
    • 9d2a0c64b4.jpg Buff Scroll - Death Whisper 
    • 2ec38cf9b3.jpg Buff Scroll - Wild Magic
    • etc_cp_potion_i00.png CP Potion
    • etc_cp_potion_i01.png Greater CP Potion
    • etc_reagent_white_i00.png Greater Healing Potion
    • b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone (No-Grade) - Chance get Life Stone No-Grade 70%, Mid-Grade 25%, High-Grade 5%.
    • Ench_am_stone_i03_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +23%.
    • Ench_wp_stone_i03_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +15%.
    • Br_vitality_potion_i00_0.jpg Elixir of stops reduction of Vitality points- The duration of the effect is 10 minutes, reload 30 minutes.
    • image.php?di=9WBV.jpg Macaroon - For 20 minutes experience and SP + 20%. The positive effect does not disappear after the death of the character. Recharge time 10 minutes.

High Quality Squash

• Etc_fruit_cocktail_i01_0.jpg Magic buff cocktail (set of 2 profession buffs)
    • Etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.jpg Physical buff cocktail (set of 2 profession buffs)
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Focus
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Empower
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Magic Barrier
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Haste
    • etc_scroll_white_i00.png Buff Scroll - Berserker
    • 9d2a0c64b4.jpg Buff Scroll - Death Whisper 
    • 2ec38cf9b3.jpg Buff Scroll - Wild Magic
    • image.php?di=M02C.png Halloween Pumpkins
    • b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone (Mid-Grade) - Chance get Life Stone No-Grade 20%, Mid-Grade 75%, High-Grade 9%, Top-Grade 1%.
    • Ench_am_stone_i03_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +23%.
    • Ench_wp_stone_i03_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +15%.
    • Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +18%.
    • Ench_wp_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +12%.
    • image.php?di=9WBV.jpg Macaroon - For 20 minutes experience and SP + 20%. The positive effect does not disappear after the death of the character. Recharge time 10 minutes.
    • image.php?di=ZJ1Z.png Scroll of SP - For 20 minutes, increases + 30% SP gain when hunting mobs.
    • Etc_scroll_of_return_i01_0.jpg Blessed Scroll of Escape - Instantly teleports character to the nearest village or city.
    • Etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01_0.jpg Blessed Scroll of Resurrection - Quickly resurrects dead character and completely restores experience he has lost. Impossible to use on your own.
    • Etc_potion_gold_i00_0.jpg Quick Healing Potion - Magic potion of quick recovery HP. Recharge time is high.
    • image.php?di=S1NI.jpg Pirate Special Fruit - For 20 minutes P. Atk. / M. Atk. + 7%, P. Defense / M. Defense + 10%, max. HP / MP / CP + 15%, HP / MP recovery bonus + 20%, XP / SP bonus + 5%. With a certain chance transfers 3% of the physical damage inflicted to the enemy. damage in HP. Cooldown: 1 min. The effect persists even after the death of the character.
    • Etc_potion_blue_i00_0.jpg Mana potion - Instantly recovers 15% MP. Recharge time 20 minutes.
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg B-Grade Weapon Box

King Squash

• Etc_fruit_cocktail_i00_0.jpg Physical buff cocktail (set of 2 profession buffs)
    • Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +18%.
    • Ench_wp_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +12%.
    • Ench_am_stone_i04_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +15%.
    • Ench_wp_stone_i04_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +10%.
    • b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone (High-Grade) - Chance get Life Stone No-Grade 10%, Mid-Grade 15%, High-Grade 70%, Top-Grade 5%.
    • Br_vitality_potion_i00_0.jpg  Elixir of stops reduction of Vitality points- The duration of the effect is 10 minutes, reload 30 minutes.
    • image.php?di=ZJ1Z.png Scroll of SP - For 20 minutes, increases + 30% SP gain when hunting mobs.
    • Etc_potion_gold_i00_0.jpg Quick Healing Potion - Magic potion of quick recovery HP. Recharge time is high.
    • image.php?di=7Q49.png Flag Teleportation Kit - Opens by double-clicking, inside is the Teleport Book, Teleportation Point Flag and Teleportation Scroll.
    • e2d68fb809.jpg Prize from Valhalla - Pie, using which applies effects: For 2 hours, the visual display of equipment changes to an analogue of the D-grade, weapon looks very enchanted. Also increases damage and defense + 10% when fighting mobs.
    • image.php?di=S1NI.jpg Pirate Special Fruit - For 20 minutes P. Atk. / M. Atk. + 7%, P. Defense / M. Defense + 10%, max. HP / MP / CP + 15%, HP / MP recovery bonus + 20%, XP / SP bonus + 5%. With a certain chance transfers 3% of the physical damage inflicted to the enemy. damage in HP. Cooldown: 1 min. The effect persists even after the death of the character.
    • Etc_potion_blue_i00_0.jpg Mana potion - Instantly recovers 15% MP. Recharge time 20 minutes.
    • 251ba760c5.jpg Elixir restoring Vitality points (for characters of levels 1-80)
    • edcf96cbf4.jpg Halloween Pumpkin Hat
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg A-Grade Weapon Box

Low Quality Large Squash

• b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone (Mid-Grade) - Chance get Life Stone No-Grade 20%, Mid-Grade 75%, High-Grade 9%, Top-Grade 1%.
    • image.php?di=7Q49.png Flag Teleportation Kit - Opens by double-clicking, inside is the Teleport Book, Teleportation Point Flag and Teleportation Scroll.
    • Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +18%.
    • Ench_wp_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +12%.

High Quality Large Squash

• e2d68fb809.jpg Prize from Valhalla - Pie, using which applies effects: For 2 hours, the visual display of equipment changes to an analogue of the D-grade, weapon looks very enchanted. Also increases damage and defense + 10% when fighting mobs.
    • Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +18%.
    • Ench_am_stone_i04_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +15%.
    • Ench_wp_stone_i04_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +10%.
    • 7ef208b671.jpg Halloween Cloak (Legendary)

Emperor Squash

• Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)
    • image.php?di=NQ8X.png SP scroll - Add 1.000.000 SP to character.
    • Br_vitality_potion_i00_0.jpg Elixir of stops reduction of Vitality points- The duration of the effect is 10 minutes, reload 30 minutes.
    • 251ba760c5.jpg Elixir restoring Vitality points (for characters of levels 1-80)
    • 906d286d18.jpg Hat of Costume with Wings
    • 606eaaa8ab.jpg Halloween Costume with Wings
    • 606782e665.jpg Halloween weapon visual change
    • f4ece294d3.jpg Hat for Dark Healer Costume
    • 7884d58112.jpg Dark Healer Costume
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg B-Grade Armor Chest
    • Event_hero_treasure_box_i00_0.jpg A-Grade Armor Chest
    • Accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.jpg Queen Ant's Ring

Description of the second stage Collect weapons

image.php?di=FDQW.png

To go to the second stage of event you need to get image.php?di=R91E.png NPC Skuldi's weapons collector certificate. To get a certificate - you need to show Skuldi NPC that you possess all 6 types of event weapons:

• Weapon_pumpkin_stick_i00_0.jpg Pumpkin Transformation Stick
    • Weapon_chrono_tambourine_i00_0.jpg Chrono Unitus
    • Weapon_chrono_cithara_i00_0.jpg Chrono Cithara
    • Weapon_chrono_campana_i00_0.jpg Chrono Campana
    • Weapon_chrono_darbuka_i00_0.jpg Chrono Darbuka
    • Weapon_chrono_maracas_i00_0.jpg Chrono Maracas

Event weapons can be purchased from NPC Mean Jack for image.php?di=AGEJ.png Watering cans.

Once you have obtained Weapons Collector Certificate, you can purchase 2-stage goods from NPC Mean Jack for image.php?di=KTXU.png Halloween Candy that fall from pumpkins when they crack.

Stingy Jack's Halloween Candy Product List

image.php?di=D3TJ.png

• image.php?di=VPWR.png Halloween Box
    • c928ec4999.jpg Halloween Costume Hat
    • 3e18ddc0a0.jpg Halloween Costume

How to open Halloween Box

To open image.php?di=VPWR.png Halloween Box contact the NPC Mean Jack, he will ask you in return image.php?di=M02C.png Halloween Pumpkins or Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg Units.

image.php?di=G0W3.png

What you can get when opening Halloween Chest

• Ev_jack0_mask_i00_0.jpg Jack O'Lentern Mask
    • Br_frankenstein_mask_i00_0.jpg Super Strong Giant's Mark
    • Ev_scream_mask_i00_0.jpg Silent Scream's Mask
    • Ev_doccabi_mask_i00_0.jpg Wrathful Spirit's Mask
    • Ev_mummy_mask_i00_0.jpg Unrotten Corpse's Mask
    • image.php?di=NQ8X.png SP scroll - Add 1.000.000 SP to character.
    • Ench_am_stone_i03_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +23%.
    • Ench_wp_stone_i03_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (B-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +15%.
    • Ench_am_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +18%.
    • Ench_wp_potion_violet_i00_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (A-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +12%.
    • Ench_am_stone_i04_0.jpg Armor Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +15%.
    • Ench_wp_stone_i04_0.jpg Weapon Stone: increase chance of enchant (S-Grade) - Increases chance of enchant +10%.
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)
    • Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-grade)
    • b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone (High-Grade) - Chance get Life Stone No-Grade 10%, Mid-Grade 15%, High-Grade 70%, Top-Grade 5%.
    • b32270df02.jpg Chest with Life Stone (Top-Grade) - Chance get Life Stone No-Grade 5%, Mid-Grade 10%, High-Grade 15%, Top-Grade 70%.
    • 568e282c27.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf Shirt
    • 14fd16b376.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Olf Shirt

Description of the third stage Collect hats

image.php?di=0MG4.png

To go to the third stage of event you need to get image.php?di=NFSR.png Certificate of the best collector at NPC Skuldi. To get a certificate, you need to show Skuldi NPC that you have all 5 types of improved event masks:

• Ev_golden_jack0_mask_i00_0.jpg Golden Jack O'Lentern Mask
    • Ev_shiny_frankenstein_mask_i00_0.jpg Shiny Super Strong Giant's Mark
    • Ev_shiny_scream_mask_i00_0.jpg Shiny Silent Scream's Mask
    • Ev_shiny_doccabi_mask_i00_0.jpg Shiny Wrathful Spirit's Mask
    • Ev_shiny_mummy_mask_i00_0.jpg Shiny Unrotten Corpse's Mask

How to get improved masks?

You can purchase them for Units from NPC Julia, which is located near Gatekeeper in any city.

Or you will have to improve ordinary masks, which are obtained randomly when opened image.php?di=VPWR.png Halloween Box at NPC Skuldi Jack.

In exchange for improving ordinary masks, Skuldi Jack will require you image.php?di=M02C.png Halloween Pumpkins or Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg Units.

After you have obtained Certificate of the best collector, you can buy 3-stage goods from NPC Skuldi Jack for image.php?di=M02C.png Halloween Pumpkins that fall from pumpkins when they crack.

List of products for holders of the Certificate of the best collector

• image.php?di=CEIT.png Box with Soul Crystal - Random Crystal Level 11, 12 or 13 (for image.php?di=M02C.png Halloween Pumpkins and etc_adena_i00.png Adena)
    • 906d286d18.jpg Hat of Costume with Wings
    • 606eaaa8ab.jpg Halloween Costume with Wings
    • 606782e665.jpg Halloween weapon visual change (if item is wearing)
    • f4ece294d3.jpg Hat for Dark Healer Costume
    • 7884d58112.jpg Dark Healer Costume

Description of the special stage - spend GMs in game

image.php?di=EZRW.png

At certain time, announced in advance, GM server will inform all players that Rare Halloween Box will begin to appear in a special room. To pick up chest for yourself - you must first touch it.

In special room during the event you will find surprise.

How to get into special room?

You can get into a special room using the skill available at the time of transformation into the Flying Pumpkin.

To go into the transformation of a flying pumpkin you need to wear a weapon Weapon_pumpkin_stick_i00_0.jpg Pumpkin Transformation Stick and use the transformation skill: 60ff5ec318.jpg Transform Pumpkin Ghost.

During the active transformation, the ability to teleport to a special room will be available to you.

ea92ce6eae.jpg

Special Stage Prizes

During the special stage, if you are the first to touch the appearing Rare Halloween Box in room - you will pick them up for yourself.

To open image.php?di=9WM7.png Rare Halloween Box - need to click on it twice.

Rare Halloween Chest Prize List:

• Br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.jpg Box with Rune of EXP + 20% for 1 hour;
    • 4d4a817ce9.jpg Box with Rune of Adena + 30% for 1 hour;
    • image.php?di=NQ8X.png SP scroll - Add 1.000.000 SP to character.
    • 568e282c27.jpg Scroll: Enchant Olf Shirt
    • 14fd16b376.jpg Blessed Scroll: Enchant Olf Shirt

Expect announcement of special stage!

Have a good game.

• Like 1
    • Vanilla locked and unpinned this topic