Stage №1 (Forum) L2R №2

• Project owner

Изменить язык: rus.png
image.php?di=L07T.png

Main task - answer to question (leave a comment in this thread).

1. Where did you find about our opening?
  2. Did you play on first opening of L2R? If yes, why are you come back?
  3. Can our project be considered as most anticipated discovery in this year? If you do not think so, tell me why.
  4. Write name of your CP / Clan / Nickname in game. If you solo player, enter only nickname.
  5. What rewards you, as player, are interesting for such events (within reasonable)

Reward:

• Item 46434.jpg Accessory coupon for your choice

*For each participant will be sent bonus code with reward in personal messages on forum, which can be activated in personal cabinet. Promotion will be valid until August 23, 2019 inclusive. Awards to all participants will be issued until August 25, 2019 inclusive.

[ Choose another task ]

1. Where did you find about our opening? Friend told me

2. Did you play on first opening of L2R? If yes, why are you come back? No. Playing first time here

3. Can our project be considered as most anticipated discovery in this year? If you do not think so, tell me why. I dont know yet. Will see.

4. Write name of your CP / Clan / Nickname in game. If you solo player, enter only nickname. Dex, Dexy (if will be available)

5. What rewards you, as player, are interesting for such events (within reasonable). The more, the better :)

1. Where did you find about our opening? on Twitch
  2. Did you play on first opening of L2R? If yes, why are you come back? Yes but just a few levels. I had no time.. but now i have :)
  3. Can our project be considered as most anticipated discovery in this year? If you do not think so, tell me why. Project looks so good 
  4. Write name of your CP / Clan / Nickname in game. If you solo player, enter only nickname. Probably my name in new server will be Zira
  5. What rewards you, as player, are interesting for such events (within reasonable)  Some starter pack like a shadow D equip or some vitality potions :)

Where did you find about our opening?

My CP

Did you play on first opening of L2R? If yes, why are you come back?

Nope, but seems like a very interesting concept to me

Can our project be considered as most anticipated discovery in this year? If you do not think so, tell me why.

I think yes

Write name of your CP / Clan / Nickname in game. If you solo player, enter only nickname.

nookie, avarice CP

What rewards you, as player, are interesting for such events (within reasonable)

Cloaks, Exp items, costumes all these are decent without breaking game

1. Where did you find about our opening?   CP
  2. Did you play on first opening of L2R? If yes, why are you come back?   no
  3. Can our project be considered as most anticipated discovery in this year? If you do not think so, tell me why.   maybe
  4. Write name of your CP / Clan / Nickname in game. If you solo player, enter only nickname. Xanthiax/avarice CP
  5. What rewards you, as player, are interesting for such events (within reasonable) cosmetics
  1. Just random internet search - was searching for some low-rate server with vital crafting (no GM shops for all items)
  2. Not yet, planning to play on the second server
  3. Actually indeed it is - everything I see around is multi-boxing, GM shops and 50x rates (usually with stuнигер x50 exp and x25 sp). So kinda cannot wait to check your project :)
  4. pabi (clan it probably happen in some short future)
  5. I think mostly newbie stuff like pots or shots, maybe some recipes

1. Where did you find about our opening? From advertisment at hopzone

2. Did you play on first opening of L2R? If yes, why are you come back? No. Playing first time here

3. Can our project be considered as most anticipated discovery in this year? Yeah,its something new

4. Write name of your CP / Clan / Nickname in game. If you solo player, enter only nickname.  iSee/iSolateD  if i am fast enough

5. What rewards you, as player, are interesting for such events (within reasonable).  Help Starter Package (with Soul Shots, Potions, etc) Hats maybe some Cloak

1. Where did you find about our opening? https://top.l2jbrasil.com/

2. Did you play on first opening of L2R? If yes, why are you come back? No, it's my first time

3. Can our project be considered as most anticipated discovery in this year? Yeah, it's something new

4. Write name of your CP / Clan / Nickname in game. If you solo player, enter only nickname.  Dadinho

5. What rewards you, as player, are interesting for such events (within reasonable).   Hats maybe some Cloak =D