[Auto-Event] Master of Enchanting

Daeva

forum_MasterofEnchanting_eng.png

Auto-event Master of Enchanting

Master Yogi is a dedicated disciple who has returned from a long pilgrimage. He wants to share his story with anyone who wants to know her. For your patience and dedication, he will offer you such products that you can only dream of.

Event phases description:

• Starting phase of the event: from 30.03.2019 event items could be obtained from monsters, and NPC Master Yogi will also be available to exchange event items.
  • Ending phase of the event: from 13.04.2019 only  exchange of event items from NPC Master Yogi will be available.
  • Requires updating the game files through the updater for correct display of event items!
  • The reward will depend on the enchant level of Staff of Master Yogi 

Event description:
Hunt moster and obtain  Master_Yogi's_Scroll_Enchant_Weapon.jpgMaster Yogi's Scroll: Enchant Weapon . After receiving several scrolls, buy  Staff_of_Master_Yogi.jpg Staff of Master Yogi from Мастер Yogi  for 3000 aden.

In addition to hunting monsters, you can buy enchant scrolls from the master himself. One account is available 24 enchantment for 6 hours for 18 000 adena. The impatient may acquire more enchant scrolls, but already for 33 33adenа each.

You can give Enchanted Staff of Master Yogi to Master Yogi and get your reward.

Reward list:

• Enchantment level 4 -   Etc_small_ultra_bomb_i00_0.jpg Firework
  • Enchantment level 5 -   Etc_small_ultra_bomb_i00_0.jpg Firework х2
  • Enchantment level 6 -   Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i01_0.jpg Scroll Enchant Armor (D-Grade)
  • Enchantment level 7 -   Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i01_0.jpg Scroll Enchant Weapon (D-Grade) 
  • Enchantment level 8 -   Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i02_0.jpg Scroll Enchant Armor (C-Grade) х2
  • Enchantment level 9 -   Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i02_0.jpg Scroll Enchant Weapon (C-Grade) 
  • Enchantment level 10 - Accessory_magicial_cap_i00_0.jpg Random hat
  • Enchantment level 11 - Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i03_0.jpg Scroll Enchant Weapon (B-Grade)
  • Enchantment level 12 - Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04_0.jpg  Scroll Enchant Weapon (A-Grade) 
  • Enchantment level 13 - Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone
  • Enchantment level 14 - Etc_jewel_box_i00_0.jpg NEW box with B armor
  • Enchantment level 15 - Etc_jewel_box_i00_0.jpg NEW box with A jewelry + NEW box with TOP A weapon keys
  • Enchantment level 16 - Etc_recipe_violet_i00_0.jpg NEW TOP A Weapon recipe + Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade) + Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg random SA 11 level
  • Enchantment level 17 - Etc_recipe_violet_i00_0.jpg NEW TOP A Weapon recipe + Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade) +  Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone x3
  • Enchantment level 18 - Etc_recipe_violet_i00_0.jpg NEW TOP A Weapon recipe + Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg random SA 12 level 
  • Enchantment level 19 - Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg random SA 12 level + Etc_jewel_box_i00_0.jpg NEW random box with A jewelry x2
  • Enchantment level 20 - Etc_mineral_rare_i03_0.jpg High-Grade Life Stone x10 + Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone x10 + Etc_soul_stone_i00_0.jpg random SA 12 level 
  • Enchantment level 21 - Weapon_crystal_of_deamon_i00_0.jpg NEW TOP A weapon random
  • Enchantment level 22 - Weapon_crystal_of_deamon_i00_0.jpg NEW TOP A weapon random +Etc_jewel_box_i00_0.jpg NEW box with A jewelry x2
  • Enchantment level 23 - Weapon_crystal_of_deamon_i00_0.jpg NEW TOP A weapon random +Etc_jewel_box_i00_0.jpg NEW box with A jewelry x5