Balance replenishment on Valhalla-Age

Yoko

Изменить язык: image.php?di=CU8G.png

balance-eng.jpg

Dear players!

This topic provides a quick guide about how to make a donation.

wallet.png Balance replenishment

The balance of Master Account in your personal account is the same for all servers. By replenished balance, you can spend Etc_coins_gold_i00_0.jpg Units on any server of our project.

In order to top up your balance, log into your Personal Account and follow several steps:

1. There are two ways to go to the donation section:
    1. In the sidebar, go to the "Balance" section:

9d0f5b0566.png

2. Or on the main page in the top bar, hover on "Balance" and select "Top-up balance":

cee5e137ee.png

2. Enter the amount of Unit or select with the slider, that you want to receive:

81dfece1b2.png

3. Choose one of the available payment aggregators (Unitpay, Digiseller, PayPal).
  4. Click the "Top-up" button and go to the payment on the aggregator page.
  5. To update the information about the received Unit, click on "Balance" on the main page and select "Refresh":

52b465a6a3.png

If the payment was successful, and the funds on the balance of Master Account are not displayed, completely re-log into your personal account. Also note that the speed of Unit crediting depends on the speed of payment systems, that you use. Usually, creditings occur within 10 minutes, but sometimes delays occur. If the Unit has not been credited within 24 hours, then contact the Support Service - we will definitely help you there.

get-money.png Getting Unit on character

In order to bring the Units into the game, you need to take several steps presented in two options:

one.png Option one

1. In the sidebar, select the server where you want to receive Unit.

bba8e4cc1c.png

2. On the main page, in the top bar, hover on "Balance" and select "Transfer to the game".

73fe7e61b2.png

3. In the opened window, select your game account and character. Next, enter the amount of Unit you want to receive. Confirm the withdrawal with the "Transfer balance to the game" button.

6c3511a9e2.png

two.png Option two

1. In the sidebar, select the server where you want to receive Unit.

bba8e4cc1c.png

2. On the main page, select the account you need and next to the character click on "Purchase UNIT".

ad1239cda3.png

3. In the opened window, enter the amount of Unit you want to receive. Confirm the withdrawal with the "Transfer balance to the game" button.

a88dd6d85c.png
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Shao Ser said:

I want to donate via PayPal, can i do it? Is this option working?

Option is not working and they don't tell us when they make this option available again. At the moment i get cols with unitpay. They provide credit card. Its not like paypal but better than nothing.

• Vanilla changed the title to Balance replenishment on Valhalla-Age
  • Yoko locked this topic