How to contact the support center

Yoko

Hi dear L2Valhalla-age.net  I have suggestion about new server Nr. 4  about dark elf and light elf skills ( deadly eye and raнигер shoot). Now they only 27 sec can use And reuse skill 5mins take to use again skill.  where Hawkeye don't have those things, and he have critical chance,  critical damage 2 lvl and haste 1 lvl so in this case make stronger then other Archer class now.  So I suggest you make at least 1 min. deadly eye and raнигер shoot  instead of 27 sec.  thank you  and sorry if in wrong forum page typed because can not find it right place.  with Best Regards Trintux ( fan of l2 Valhalla-age. net

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Здравствуйте, почему я не могу написать личное сообщение ? Пишет, что доступно 0 сообщ. И ничем это не обьясняется. Как тогда связаться с продавцом через форум?

16 часов назад, Solowar сказал:

Здравствуйте, почему я не могу написать личное сообщение ? Пишет, что доступно 0 сообщ. И ничем это не обьясняется. Как тогда связаться с продавцом через форум?

Здравствуйте, просто чтобы писать на нашем форуме Ваша учетная запись должна быть одобрена. Теперь вы можете общаться :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 минуты назад, iTroy сказал:

hello, i got a problem with game client, cant launch the game
when i'm trying to launch it i got error: ogg.dll was not found. tryed to fix it with doctor, reinstalled the game, but still dont helps
any ideas?

What should be done:
Primarily:
- MANDATORY!!! Disable your antivirus / Defender of Windows / firewall. Note! OS 10 has 2 defenders: windows firewall defender and windows defender. You need to disable both! OS 10 loves to "eat" our client's files.
- MANDATORY!!! In addition to disabling, add the updater and the game folder to the exception.

After the mandatory fulfillment of these points, proceed further:
- delete the folder System, SysTexture and Valhalla;
- run the appletter as administrator;
- perform a full check of the "Check Files" files.

• 1 month later...
2 часа назад, ShadowOfTheMoon сказал:

уже 2 раза за день выкинуло с сервера при повторном входе в игру идет проверка на 40 минут перед входом. почему так?

У вас отключены защитники и антивирусники? 

• 5 weeks later...
7 часов назад, louashby сказал:

792031034_.thumb.png.df96016bbf41eb83444e01116aedd6be.png

Что это значит? до этого мог писать, теперь нет прав, это потому что тему удалили? 

Да нет, обновите просто страницу