Stage 3 (Skype)

• Project owner

Изменить язык: rus.png

Stage 3 (Skype)

[ Go to the list of all stages | Go to stage 4 ]

TsfWHGxzC5oyi-MrOHRqSToUC0MlMwFV96I7AcBwblcHGChsvBo_6axE7Tb35SJbx_H98ho0pqfeTIpSXmas present i00 0.jpg9c0Tbomi3hGdB5QF1cFejF23zNWo8K1m7K5PSt9VO7xrJDru_Y2l05NwZx8KYlvF_q27yhm8A1VDxUNodwzgJ4llQcmqwHdH_6426Bvn2deCSaYhu9yz5_PiwLXtf4g-kv12cFBTcr1eiyQFL_xoSi48f5ivnOFsimage.php?di=N4EU.jpgimage.php?di=JQYW.jpg

*Possible reward for performing stage 3

Main task:

• Add our contact to Skype (Our Skype account: live: valhallateamskype)
  • Set status in your profile: “Lineage II Remastered Homely World” from the Valhalla-age project starts on March 1, who will join me? ”
  • Send a message in Skype to our contact: "I will start on L2R, I want a prize"
  • Expect reward in Skype private messages after server start. Please note that at the time of the issuance of prizes you must have a title.

Reward:

• Xmas present i00 0.jpg 1 Valhalla Red Sock (item cannot be sold/traded/discarded)

*This promotion is also valid for existing contacts. In this case, you need to skip the first step of the task and immediately proceed to the second.

Extra prize draw every Friday:

• All who have indicated that they have started in Skype private messages participate in the weekly draw!
  • Randomly, we will determine 3 winners who will receive a weekly award.
  • Prize draw every Friday!

List of possible rewards:

For performing the steps you get Valhalla Red Sock, which can be exchanged with a special NPC near the gatekeeper in major cities. Shop list for Valhalla Red Sock:

• O7xrJDru_Y2l05NwZx8KYlvF_q27yhm8A1VDxUNo Rune of Exp & SP (+30%) 5 hours = Xmas present i00 0.jpg 1 Valhalla Red Sock
  • blcHGChsvBo_6axE7Tb35SJbx_H98ho0pqfeTIpS Rune of Drop chance (+30%) 5 hours = Xmas present i00 0.jpg 1 Valhalla Red Sock
  • 9c0Tbomi3hGdB5QF1cFejF23zNWo8K1m7K5PSt9V Rune of Spoil chance (+30%) 5 hours = Xmas present i00 0.jpg 1 Valhalla Red Sock
  • TsfWHGxzC5oyi-MrOHRqSToUC0MlMwFV96I7AcBw Rune of Adena & SealStone (+30%) 5 hours = Xmas present i00 0.jpg 1 Valhalla Red Sock
  • image.php?di=N4EU.jpg Club Card (3 days) = Xmas present i00 0.jpg 4 Valhalla Red Sock
  • dwzgJ4llQcmqwHdH_6426Bvn2deCSaYhu9yz5_Pi Gran Kain’s Gift Box** 3 days = Xmas present i00 0.jpg 5 Valhalla Red Sock
  • wLXtf4g-kv12cFBTcr1eiyQFL_xoSi48f5ivnOFs Active Skill: Благодарность Одина* 3 days = Xmas present i00 0.jpg 5 Valhalla Red Sock

* Odin's gratitude is an active skill can be used 1time per 12 hours, which randomly sums up consumables/runes and other boosts.

** Gran Kain's Gift Box - you can use it every 24 hours, it will accumulate consumables and boosts in a random way.

• srh locked this topic