Stage 1 (Forum)

• Project owner

Изменить язык: rus.png

Stage 1 (Forum)

[ Go to the list of all stagesGo to stage 2]

image.jpeg

*Reward for completing stage 1

The main task - answer to the question.

1. Give a brief description of our new product L2R.
  2. Does the marketplace affect the economical system of the server?
  3. Since what year do you know the Valhalla-age project?
  4. How did you find out about our new project??
  5. Would you like to see something else new?

Reward:

• Item 46434.jpg Accessory coupon

*Each participant will be sent a bonus code with a reward in personal messages on the forum, which can be activated in the PC. The promotion will be valid until 03/03/2019, inclusive. Rewards to all participants will be issued until 03/03/2019, inclusive.

• srh locked and unlocked this topic

1. Refreshing look at the needs of nowadays l2 player, the combination of the chronicles and ideas makes a good mix in purpose to fullfill the players desire, providing stable and high online project.

2. Probably it does slightly, however, it shouldn't have any negative impact on the economy overall.

3. 2016

4. Played on the last interlude final server and kept checking the website in case of the new server opening and here I am.

5. Some bot protection or better GM activity in game to ban bots to make the gaming experience better than it was on interlude final.

1. With each of new Lineage chronicles game bring as something cool and something bad, on this server developers combined all the best parts on one Remastered Chronicle
  2. Ofcourse yes
  3. Cant remember like 3 years ago
  4. Maxcheaters forum
  5. One thing i didnt like so much about this server was no box policy.. i would like to see only 1 box possible.. or 2-3 max. 
  1. a new version of the game mixing up things from old chronicles and classic.
  2. idk
  3. this year
  4. hopzone
  5. as less isntances as possible, reduction of all cc duration (fears, silences, stuns) just like they did on classic on that regard also having mental shield on a weapon SA and usable in olympiad look like a big deal to me.